Last updated on May 11th, 2017 at 10:36 pm
Best TV Wall Mounts:
Selection of a perfect TV wall mount has become equally important just like choosing a good TV screen. TV mounts for large screens are important gear as they provide you with the exact level of visibility and the screen quality due to the light reflected on them. The flexibility of a TV wall mount is also of utmost important as the TV sets should have been placed according to your own will and selection.
Setting the TV wall mount has become the priority for any customer interested in buying the large screen. The customers tend to find each of the TV Wall Mount perfect for their requirement but it has become difficult to choose the best among the available lot. We are presenting a list of Best TV Wall Mounts that will give you an idea about purchasing the best material for you screen.
List of Top Rated TV Wall Mounts:
|Wall Mount Name||TV Height||TV Weight||Guarantee||Price|
|VideoSecu ML531BE||22’-25’||88||No||Check Price|
|ECHOGEAR Articulating Mount||37’-70’||132||5 Years||Check Price|
|VideoSecu MW380B2||37’-70’||165||No||Check Price|
|Mounting Dream MD2380||26’-55’||99||10 Years||Check Price|
|Mounting Dream MD2298||42’-70’||132||No||Check Price|
|Cheetah APTMM2B||20’-75’||165||No||Check Price|
|ECHOGEAR low profile Tilting Mount||32’-70’||125||No||Check Price|
|ECHOGEAR articulating Mount||26’-50’||60||5 Years||Check Price|
|VideoSecu Mounts Articulating||32’-65’||135||No||Check Price|
|MI-SB39 Soundbar Mount||32’-70’||33||No||Check Price|
Table of Contents
- 1: VideoSecu ML531BE: Best TV Wall Mount for LCD and LED:
- 2: Cheetah APDAM3B Best TV Wall Mount for Heavy Duty TVs:
- 3: VideoSecu Mounts Tilt TV Wall Mount:
- 4 – Cheetah Mounts ALAMLB Articulating TV and Monitor Wall Mount:
- 5 – Cheetah Mounts ALAMLB: Tilting Low Profile TV Wall Mount Bracket :
- 6 – Cheetah Mounts ALAMLB:
- 7 – Cheetah Mounts ALAMLB TV Wall Mount Bracket
- 8 – Cheetah Mounts ALAMLB Articulating TV Wall Mount Bracket – EGLF1-BK
- 9 – Mounting Dream MD2268-MK TV Wall Mount Tilting Bracket
- 10 – VideoSecu Articulating TV LCD Monitor Wall Mount Full Motion 15
- FAQ’s about Using TV Wall Mounts:
1: VideoSecu ML531BE: Best TV Wall Mount for LCD and LED:
This TV wall mount has been configured to suit the requirements of screens measuring up to 22- 42 inches screens. It also offers some models for up to 55 inches of screen. The TV mount fit VESA 200x200mm / 200×100/ 100×100 (8″x8″/8″x4″/4″x4″). The support is further aided with 4 adapters that are easily movable for the adjusting purpose.
The product is available in square and rectangular shapes between 4 to 16 inches width. The product is supported by heavy gauge steel construction that is guaranteed to provide safety loading up to 88lbs screen. The high-tech look mount offers 15 degrees forward and 5 degrees backward tilt. It also gives 180 degrees of swivel and extension up to 20 inch for viewing angle and TV placement adjustment. The removable VESA plate can be taken off for easy installation.
- Heavy guage steel supports screens up to 88 lbs. compatible with VESA (mounting hole pattern)
- Post-installation level adjustment allows the TV to perfectly level
- Tilt, swivel and rotate for maximum viewing flexibility; VESA plate can be taken off for easy installation by one person
- Low Profile mount retracts to 1.9″ to save space, Extends 20″ from the wall
- Standard mounting hardware,10 ft HDMI Cable and 6″ 3-Axis Magnetic Bubble Level included
2: Cheetah APDAM3B Best TV Wall Mount for Heavy Duty TVs:
For 20-75-Inch TVs Bundle with 10-feet Braided HDMI Cable and a 6-Inch 3-Axis Magnetic Bubble
- Adaptable Design:The APTMM2B product is designed to fit essentially all 32-65″ screen available in the market.
- This mount works with many displays 20-65″ as well.
- User friendly product: you can enjoy quick release pull tabs lock TV in place without tools, making arms easy to install.
- Low Profile: The profile is only 1.5″ for today’s thin TVs and it tilts to improve viewing and reduce glare. Due to the low profile, some TV inputs are difficult to reach once mounted. If input access is an issue, Cheetah offers various arm mounts.
- Construction: The APTMM2B uses a “Stronger with Less Metal – Green” design, holding up to 165 lbs with less than 6 lbs of steel. The unique design uses thicker metal in key areas of the mount. It fits Amazon’s standard size package specifications so the smaller box means assembly is required. The APTMM2B is 26″ which is considered as ideal for Best TV Wall Mounts. Wide enough for 16″ or 24″ studs.
- Its universal design fits most 20-65″ TVs up to VESA 600 x 400 and 165 lbs
- It includes Easy to Reach Pull Tabs for the Safety Lock
- It offers 100% Lifetime Guarantee
- Flush 1.5″ Profile; Tilts for Better Viewing and Reduced Glare; Stronger with Less Metal GREEN Design and Lift and Lock Pull Tabs
- Fits 16 and 24″ Wooden Studs plus Masonry; Allows for 3° Rotation Adjustment and Includes a Twisted Veins 10′ Braided High Speed with Ethernet HDMI Cable and 6″ 3-axis Magnetic Bubble Level
- Hole Pattern Coverage: 23.6″ Horizontal by 15.75″ Vertical or VESA 100×100, 200×200 , 300×300 , 400×400, 600×400
- Unit Weight: Net: 4.8LBS Gross: 5.3LBS
- Unit Materials: Arms, Wall Plate and TV Plate: 100% High Grade Steel
- Tilt Range: 15° Downward
- Profile From Wall: 1.5″
- Wall Plate Dimensions: 26.25″H x 8″V (dual stud installation)
- Openings for Cable Pass-Through (Cable Management): 25″H x 5″
3: VideoSecu Mounts Tilt TV Wall Mount:
This is attributed as low profile tilt mount that has been designed for most 23-75 inch flat-panel TVs weighing up to 165 lbs. VESA compliant for simple installation supports TV with mounting whole patterns up to 23.6″ horizontally, and 16″ vertically (VESA 600X400mm). Its adjustable 15 degrees forward or backward tilts help you to provide comfortable viewing when the TV is mounted above eye level or to reduce screen glare. It is an ideal choice to mount your flat-panel TV on a wall, with stylish appearance. It makes TV viewing much better. It has an open wall plate for electrical access. Fit 16″ or 24″ studs typical in US homes. Common wall and TV attachment hardware are included in the box.
- Fit VESA (mounting hole pattern):600×400, 600×200, 500×300, 400×400, 400×300, 400×200, 300×300, 200×200, 200×100, 100x100mm
- Easy one-touch tilt; Fits 16″ and 24″ stud
4 – Cheetah Mounts ALAMLB Articulating TV and Monitor Wall Mount:
For 23-49″ (some up to 55″) LCD LED Plasma Flat Screens up to VESA 400×400 with Full Ballhead Tilt, Swivel, Rotation, 10′ Twisted Veins HDMI Cable and Bubble Level
FITS 23-55″ TVS
This specially designed mount fits most of the TV screens ranging from 23 to 55 inches available in the market. Specifically, it fits TVs with mounting holes as close as 2″x2″ or as wide as 16″x16″ (in TV terms – VESA 50x50mm to 400x400mm) and up to 66lbs.
- 20” EXTENSION YET LOW 2.4″ PROFILE
The articulating arm extends up to 20” from the wall giving space for the ballhead motion. The mount collapses to 2.4” from the wall when needed.
- FULL MOTION BALLHEAD
The unique ballhead motion at the end of the arm mount allows for 360 degrees of rotation, making transitions from portrait to landscape orientation possible. The same ballhead also allows 180 degrees of swivel and +/- 15 degrees of tilt.
- DETACHABLE WING PIECES
The base plate at the end of the arm mount fits hole patterns up to VESA 200×200. The included “wing” attachment pieces extend the covered hole patterns up to VESA 400×400.
- COMPLIMENTARY LEVEL
The ALAMLB ships with a 6″ 3-axis Magnetic Bubble Level to ensure level mounting.
- 10′ HIGH SPEED WITH ETHERNET HDMI CABLE
A Twisted Veins 10’ High Speed with Ethernet HDMI cable is included, featuring a braided jacket and capable of 3D 1080P signals.
- This mount ships with hardware for both wall and TV mounting.
- Your mount has a lifetime guarantee.
5 – Cheetah Mounts ALAMLB: Tilting Low Profile TV Wall Mount Bracket :
If you are facing the problem of getting down with glare then use this product that is an ideal solution to your problems. This product is capable of tilting up to 15-degrees of fingertip tilt technology. It is safety tested product and UL Certified to hold LED, LCD or Plasma screens up to 125 lbs. It provides luxurious viewing option from wherever you are sitting in your room.
- VESA Compatibility: 100×100 up to 600×400 (universal increments)
- Profile from Wall: 2.5”
- Tilt Degrees: 5° up and 15° down
- Wall Plate Dimensions: 25.6” (W) x 10.2” (H)
- Maximum Mounting Hole Dimension: 24” (W) x 7” (H)
- Wall Plate Openings for In-Wall Cable Management: 10.7” (W) x 5.1” (H) – Two Openings on each side
- Construction: 100% High Grade Steel
- Favorite Color: Beautiful ECHOGEAR Orange (that’s right – we called it)
- HDMI: v1.4 High Speed cable with bandwidth to support 1080p, 3D, and 4K/UHD 2160P picture @ 60 fps
- Length: 6 feet long
- It hardly takes 30 minutes to install on either 16″ or 24″ wood studs, with all hardware included and pre-divided.
- It provides you relief from window glare bugging. 15-degree tilt capability makes adjustments easy
- It provides easy to follow instructions and live install help is available round the clock
- Place your TV 2.5″ from the wall, leaving easy access to cables and cords.
- Total Rotation:160°
- High quality powder coat finish
- This mount fits most of the TV screens ranging from 20-65″ available in the market. Specifically, it fits TVs with mounting holes as close as 2″x2″ or as wide as 16″x16″ (in TV terms – VESA 50x50mm to 400x400mm) and up to 115lbs.
- 5″ EXTENSION YET LOW 2.7″ PROFILE
The articulating arm extends up to 13.5″ from the wall allowing for side-to-side swivel. The mount collapses to 2.7″ from the wall when needed.
- FULL MOTION TILT, SWIVEL, AND ROTATION ADJUSTMENT
This mount allows for up to 10° of forward tilt and 130° of swivel. The APDAM3B allows for 3° of rotation adjustment to ensure a level display.
- TWO STUD INSTALLATION OR MASONRY
The wall plate of the APDAM3B is 17.7″ wide allowing for mounting to two standard studs 16″ apart. It also includes the hardware to mount to all types of masonry.
- COMPLIMENTARY 10′ HIGH SPEED WITH ETHERNET HDMI CABLE AND MAGNETIC BUBBLE LEVEL:
The APDAM3B ships with a 6″ 3-axis Magnetic Bubble Level to ensure level mounting. A Twisted Veins 10′ High Speed with Ethernet HDMI cable is included, featuring a braided jacket and capable of 3D 1080P signals.
- INCLUDES ALL NECESSARY MOUNTING HARDWARE
This mount ships with hardware for both wall and TV mounting.
7 – Cheetah Mounts ALAMLB TV Wall Mount Bracket
- Fits 26-55″ TVs
This mount fits most of the TV screens ranging from 26 to 55 inches. It fits TVs with mounting holes as close as 3″X3″ or as wide as 16″x16″ (in TV terms – VESA 75x75mm to 400x400mm). Specifically, it fits VESA 75X75mm, 100X100mm, 200X100mm, 200X150mm, 200X200mm, 300X200mm, 300X300mm, 400X200mm, 400X300mm, 400X400mm.
- Retracts 3″ low profile, Extends 16″ from the wall
With articulating arm, this mount retracts to 3″(to wall) to save space, and extends up to 16″ from the wall.
- Tilt, Swivel and Rotate function
+5°/-15° Tilt, +/-45°Swivel and +/-3° rotation for maximum viewing flexibility, provide smooth adjustment for all directions, making it easy to view your TV from multi-angles.
- Heavy duty steel construction and automatic robot welding technology
This product has been constructed with heavy duty steel materials. It is also supported with powder coated finish. This mount is 100% welded by automatic robot. This advanced welding technology makes the mount sturdy and ensures mounted TV stable and secure, supporting TV weight up to 99 lbs.
- 6′ high speed HDMI cable
6′ HDMI cable supports 3D, Ethernet, 1440P and Audio Return conforming to latest HDMI 1.4 Standard.
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware
This mount ships with hardware for both wall and TV mounting. Anchor included is only for concrete wall installation not for dry wall alone.
- RoHS certified
This product is European Union directive standard of Restriction of Hazardous Substance’s RoHS certified. This certification is aimed at protecting human health and environment.
The specially designed heavy duty unit fits for most of the tv screens ranging from 26 to 55 inches of screens available in the market. It is ideal to hold TVs up to 99 LBS, with max VESA of 400 x 400mm/mounting holes spacing. This product has been tested with 4 times loading listed.
- Helps in improving viewing capability: You can tilt TV 5° up and 15° down to reduce glare. The support helps to swivel TV left or right according to your seats position. Pull out to 15.8” and retract back to 3.6”, making your TV alive to move.
- The easy installation kit along with hardware pre-labeled bags is available in the shipping. +/-3° post-installation adjustment allows perfect TV leveling. It further comes with 6’ HDMI and torpedo level as gifts.
Technology of robot welding makes whole unit sturdy and safe.
8 – Cheetah Mounts ALAMLB Articulating TV Wall Mount Bracket – EGLF1-BK
This wall mount has been designed to provide tilt and up to 150° of smooth swiveling capability. This large full-motion TV mount helps you get a better view of the screen. It has been safety tested and UL Certified to hold up to 132 lbs. It is ideally fit for screens ranging from 37 to 70 inches of LED, LCD or Plasma TV. It has been regarded as safe and a strong arm of this Echogear tv mount.
- VESA Compatibility: 200×100 up to 600×400 (universal increments)
- TV Extension from Wall: 16”
- Profile from Wall (Recessed) 2.6”
- Swivel: Up to 150 degrees side-to-side (37” TV)
- Helps you get a better view of the screen
- It is easily adjustable
- Tilt: 5° up and 15° down
- Post-install TV leveling adjustment: 3.5° left or right
- Wall Plate Dimensions: 17.1” (W) x 10.2” (H)
- Max Mounting Hole Dimensions: 16” (W) x 8.9” (H)
- Wall Plate Openings for In-Wall Cable Management: 5.6” (W) x 7.6” (H) – Two Openings on each side
- Construction: 100% High Grade Steel with Plastic End Caps for TV interface
- Favorite Color: ECHOGEAR Orange
- HDMI: v1.4 High Speed cable with bandwidth to support 1080p, 3D, and 4K/UHD 2160P picture @ 60 fps
Length: 6 ft.
- Our heavy-gauge universal TV mount holds 37″-70″ TVs weighing up to 132lbs. ECHOGEAR TV mounts are tested to hold 4 times the weight they’re rated to. Safety Tested – UL Certified.
- Pulling out to 16″ and back in to 2.6″ from the wall gives your TV smooth moves. It is an ideal solution for window bugging. 15-degree tilt capability makes adjustments easy.
- It makes TV mounting easy. It takes 30 minutes to install on 16″ studs, with all hardware included and pre-divided.
- The company offers 5-year warranty – included with all of our TV mounts.
9 – Mounting Dream MD2268-MK TV Wall Mount Tilting Bracket
- Fits 26-55″ TVs
This mount has been designed to fit most of TV screens ranging from 26 to 55 inches of TV screens. It fits TVs with mounting holes as close as 3″x3″ or as wide as 16″x16″ (in TV terms – VESA 75x75mm to 400x400mm).
- Low 1.5″ profile
Flush-Tilt design is only 1.5″ from wall (while with 0 degree titling angle).
- Heavy duty steel construction
This mount is constructed with heavy duty steel materials and with durable powder coated finish, which makes the mount sturdy and ensures mounted TV stable and secure, supports TV weight up to 100 lbs.
- Fits studs up to 16″ plus concrete wall, not for dry wall application
This mount fits for studs up to 16″ plus concrete wall typical in US homes (For installation above fireplace and TV need to be centered, it is recommended to buy larger mount ie MD2165-LK). All installation hardware included. The anchor included is only for concrete application not for dry wall alone.
- Magnetic bubble level makes leveling work easy and convenient
This level can be easily stuck to the wall plate and free your hands for other mounting work, making leveling work easy and convenient.
- 6′ high speed HDMI cable
6′ HDMI cable supports 3D, Ethernet, 1440P and Audio Return conforming to latest HDMI 1.4 Standard.
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware
This mount ships with hardware for both wall and TV mounting.
- RoHS certified
- Prevents falling off from both sides of horizontal bar
You can slide the TV assembly left and right over the horizontal bar of the wall plate but still can prevent the TV assembly from falling off from the horizontal bar because of the stop plates at both ends of the bar.
Fits most 26-55″ TVs up to 100 LBS, with max VESA/mounting holes spacing of 400 x 400mm. Our mounts are tested 4 times loading weight claimed. Images on left side will help you see if this mount perfectly fits your TV in the aspects: VESA, studs spacing and possible blocked input. Not perfect? You can check other Mounting Dream mounts for BEST options.
Place your TV close to wall, 1.5” flush profile, saving space greatly with stylish appearance. Tilt your TV forward to reduce glare for better viewing.
Easy installation with decent instruction, one-piece wall plate design and all included hardware in pre-labeled bags. Pulling straps lock and release TV breezily. Comes with 6’ HDMI, Bubble level and Velcro ties for cable management.
US based customer support answers your pre-purchase and installation questions. Our mount is 10 year warranted!
Must Visit other Reviews by Our Team:
- Best Running Shoes for Women
- Best Running Shoes for Men
- Breast Pumps Guide for women
- Top Rated Vacuum Cleaners Guide
10 – VideoSecu Articulating TV LCD Monitor Wall Mount Full Motion 15
The swing arm mount fits most screens ranging from 15 to 24inches and some up to 27″ with maximum loading capacity of 44 lbs. It fits TV or Monitor with VESA 100, VESA 75 mounting holes pattern. The product is available in square or rectangular patterns between 3 and 4 inches per side on the rear of your display. It offers 5 degrees forward and backward of tilting. It also offers 180 degrees swivel and 360 degrees rotate. It has detachable VESA plate lift and hook design makes for one-person installation. Post installation level adjustment to ensure perfect level. This mount is VideoSecu brand.
This mount is the recent induction in the TV family
Compatible with VESA (mounting hole pattern) 75×75(3″x3″) or 100×100(4″x4″)
- High grade steel material offers loading capacity to 44lbs
- Post-installation level adjustment allows the TV to perfectly level; Removable TV plate designed for single-person installation
- Adjustable 5 degrees forward or 5 degrees backward tilt, 180 degree swivel; Retracts to 2.4″save space, extends up to 15″ from the wall
- Common hardware pack included in the package
Imagine the old TV sets that used to engulf a large chunk of the living rooms. These TV sets were used to be kept in wooden cases that added to the space issues. The TV screens that came later in the market were also having the same problem. However the latest technology, modern TVs have become better than ever. These TV screens not only save spacing but also give you a better picture quality. These products are being appreciated by the customers as they have been designed with variety of functions. The TV screens are essential elements of every house hold no a days. That’s the all mounts that carry the weight should also be given proper priority as they carry all the responsibility of giving you the satisfaction.
LED, LCD, OLED, and plasma TVs have taken over the living rooms of households all around the world. These TVs are thinner, more lightweight, and produce a better picture than TVs ever have before. This makes it easy to put them on smaller TV stands. However, to get the full benefit of your flat screen TV, consider mounting it on your wall. We have presented a comprehensive detail of the best wall mounts available in the market. We also hope you will get a better understanding of the purchase of the product that suits your TV and the living room space.
FAQ’s about Using TV Wall Mounts:
What is the TV wall mount?
TV wall mount is needed to mount the TV on the wall and thus it eliminates the need for the TV stand. In order to support the TV and keep it stable, the TV wall mount is fixed with the help of screws into the wall. When your TV has been attached to the wall through the help of mount, you can easily remove the TV stand. This will provide the best angle to view the TV and this is how you will be able to experience the new TV that you had never experienced before.
Why you need a TV wall mount?
When it comes to the best TV mounts, they are as important as your flat TV. This wall mount has not only the ability to secure your TV on its place, but it also keeps your TV completely safe and fixed in its place. You will experience a better view with the help of TV mount. Moreover, if you don’t have any square room, then no need to worry at all, you can simply use the TV mount in order to find the best place for your TV.
If you are thinking that all the TV mounts available in the market are of the same specifications, then you are completely wrong because this is not the case at all. Every TV mounts in the market exhibit its own specifications which makes it different from the other. You will come across through a large amount of tilt range, weight capacity and TV size compatibility that are different in each TV mount.
Therefore, it is highly necessary to purchase the TV first before the selection of the TV mount because it would be difficult for you to mount your TV on the TV mount which is not suitable for your size.
Types Of Different TV Wall Mounts:
The TV wall mount is the best thing that can entirely change the shape of your bedroom. Therefore, it is necessary to carefully select the one that will suit best to your room. Here are the different types of TV mounts for flat screen that are available, have a look.
- Tilting Mount:
With the ability to tilt, according to your need, you are able to enjoy your favorite angle. You can rotate your screen up or down, whatever the way you like it to be.
- Fixed Mount:
When you install fixed mount on your wall, it will be completely flat and this is how your TV will be attached fixed to the wall and it will be completely flat. Your TV will be fixed in one place and you can’t tilt it again. This one is the most commonly used mounts that are also the less expensive one.
- Swivel Mount:
With the similarity to the fixed mount, Swivel mount has come up with the additional benefit that includes that you can easily slide your TV in the horizontal position in order to achieve the best angle.
- Slim Mount:
You have both options with the slim mount as it can be easily opened for the tilting or you can fix it in one place to enjoy a fixed angle. As the name indicates, this wall mount is highly slim and it keeps your TV close to the wall.
- Articulating Mount:
One of the most versatile mounts is the articulating mount and yet the most expensive one too. You can swing your TV away from the wall with the help of its two arms. You can also swivel it from left to right as well. So this versatile wall mount has multiple options to make better viewing.
Considerations For Choosing The TV Wall Mount:
After looking to the best TV wall mounts, if you have made your mind to buy the best one for your office, home or flat, then make sure you are aware with all the things that you should know before going to buy a TV wall mount. This doesn’t mean you have to explore a large list of features, you can simply look for the most significant ones when you are going to purchase the wall mount. Have a look at the most important features of the TV wall mount that you must consider when buying it.
- Size of TV:
This is obvious that you need a TV wall mount that must be suitable and in accordance with the TV that you have to mount on your wall. So, if you are not able to choose the TV wall mount that is fit for your TV, then you are not going to make a right decision. And if you are not selecting the appropriate size mount for your TV, then you are going to risk your TV screen. So, this is highly important to consider the size of the TV that you are going to place on the TV wall mount before purchasing the wall mount randomly.
- Weight Limits:
Similar to the TVs, mounts also come up with different weights and shapes. Therefore, you must select the one that is able to load your TV completely while bearing its weight. Make sure that you are selecting your mounts completely in accordance with the TV that you have. This is not wise to put the heavy weight TV on the thin TV wall mount that is not able to bear its weight. This is how you are not putting at risk the screens of TV and the best TV wall mounts, but you are also going to risk the walls, flooring and all other things.
- Ease Of Installation:
The TV wall mount installation is highly simple and it doesn’t need any help too. So if you are not a professional and you know how to fix the things on the wall, then you will be able to install the TV wall mount easily. Moreover, you should also look for such mounts that are easy to install and easy to use.
One of the most important things while considering the TV wall mount is the price of the mount that you are going to buy. This is obvious that you will not get a TV wall mount that is inexpensive, but of high quality, so it is necessary to spend a little extra on the things that are of high quality. But this doesn’t mean that you should buy the most expensive ones. This is because of the reason that the most expensive ones come up with the advanced feature integration and this is mostly the case that people like us don’t use such features therefore, this is not wise to select the most expensive one. Try to find the one that is not expensive, but of high quality.
How To Mount TV On Wall?
When you are going to mount a TV on the wall, it will not only increase the grace of your TV, but it will also increase the visibility of the screen. The typical kit of wall mount comes with the two mounting arms that are attached to the back of the flat screen TV along with the wide bracket plate that will be attached to the wall. So, in order to mount the TV on the wall with the help of TV wall mount, it is necessary to follow each and every step so that the TV is mounted safely. Have a look at the necessary and important steps for mounting the TV.
- Attach Mounting Bracket To The TV:
Before moving towards the wall, it is important to make the changes that you have to do with the TV. So, remove the stand in the frame of the TV, if there is one present by unbolting it. Now, locate the mounting bolts on your TV back. Now, attach the mounting arm with the mounting holes with the help of bolts that will be included in the TV wall mount kit. Make sure that you have not over tighten the bolts and there is no need to use the power drill in order to create holes. Moreover, your mounting brackets must be at the equal level to each other. Now, place your TV on one side as its procedure is done. Try to put the screen upward and the back side on the downside because if you place the screen upward, it will cause permanent damage to your TV screen.
- Find The Location:
Now, try to find the best location on the wall, on which you want to mount your TV. Make sure that the location that you are going to use has no glare and it will be clearly visible from all the areas in the room. When you are going to mount the TV on the wall, always consider the height of the TV because it will be clearly visible to the viewer when he is seated. Moreover, it is also important to select the location that is close to the electrical outlet so you will not have any problem in mounting your TV. You can measure the cord of your TV in order to facilitate this problem.
- Attach Wall Mount Bracket With Wall:
You can take the help of stud finder in order to find the place for the two studs in the wall that are going to support the weight of your TV. This will be good if you mark your stud location with the help of a pencil and then use the nail so that your stud is located. Try to find out the distance between the two holes that is the upper one and the lower one that is located on the TV mounting arms. Now mark points that are in the center of the each wall stud in accordance with all the holes. Now, make sure that the mounting holes on both arms are even. You can also use the power drill to make the holes in the wall bracket. Now, attach the television wall bracket plate to the wall with the help of screws that are provided with the TV wall mount kit when you buy it.
- Connect Cables:
You must be sure at this point that the TV and all the cables have been disconnected when you are performing the above mentioned procedure. Now, take someone’s help so that the other person can lift the TV up for you to the wall mount that you have just placed. Attach all the cables of TV whether video or audio cables to the TV according to the instructions of the manufacturer.
- Hang The TV:
First of all, lock the TV mounting arms on the wall bracket plate. Follow the instructions of the manufacturer of the TV in order to secure the connections. Now you have to confirm that each point of connection is completely locked down and is secured. You can also test the installation with the simple and light tugs. Now, test the connection of the TV along with the connections of the troubleshoot in order to make sure that your TV is working properly. This is the time where you can make changes according to your own interest and be sure that you have the help of another person if you want to remove the TV from the wall.
How High Should Be My TV?
A home without a television is not the fun place at all because the new and modern bedrooms and nearly all the lounges of the homes are not beautifully designed without a TV. Now, people always look for the TV in the first place in the house, including the height on which it has been mounted. You have to be optimized while putting your TV on the wall so that it is not high enough to cause pain and strains in your neck.
When it is all about the general rule, then you are going to encounter a large number of problems when watching the TV such as the quality and size of the TV along with the distance from which you are watching the TV. But the general rule is that the screen must be at the central point, according to the viewer’s eye. So, when it comes to factor that plays a vital role in determining the height of the TV screen includes the typical viewer’s height and television size.
You can also do the calculations in order to find the optimum place where you can attach your television on the wall, but the general rule that is followed when we consider the height is that your TV should be 42 inches above the floor if your viewer has been seated on the couch.
Moreover, the general rule of the distance of viewing the TV is 2.5 times in accordance with the diagonal length of the TV screen. But this is in contradiction as some people recommend that the TV should have a large screen in comparison to the room space. Whereas, with the advancement of new and modern screens of the TV, most of the people now recommend that the viewing distance of the TV should be 1.5 times to the diagonal length of the TV screen.
TV Over Fireplace:
This is the advice from some experts that you should not put your TV over the fireplace. This is a good advice in terms of the viewer who is going to watch the TV from the sofa, but there are other reasons too for placing the TV over the fireplace. So, make sure that its viewing distance is 2.5 times, according to the diagonal length of TV. You can place the TV center at the 60 inches above the floor in order to get the best viewing experience. Make sure that you are also considering the style and design because these factors can’t be neglected when you are going to place the TV on the wall.
So, the television that is 60 inches above the floor provides the best view for the adult with the height 5 feet and 6 inches. Moreover, it is also suitable when you have your guests at your home.
Ideal Height For TV In Living Room:
Unluckily, no one can give a perfect answer to this question because the height on which you should place your TV varies a lot as it is dependent upon multiple factors. There are some general rules about the ideal height of the TV that you are placed in your living room. It is usually recommended that the 2/3rd of the screen on TV should be in accordance with the eye level from which you are sitting and watching. This means that the 1/3rd of the screen should be at least below the eye level.
One of the best method to find out the height of the TV is that you must sit on the couch and look at the wall straight in order to mount the screen. You should decide the top of the TV where your sight line meets the wall.
If you have people with different heights in your room then it is also important to ask the other members about the sight line such that you are going to find the medium of the TV.
Ideal Height For TV In Bedroom:
Most of the people face the back and shoulder pain if they mount the TV at the height higher than their eye level. So, one answer to this problem is that you can use the TV wall mount that can be easily tilted so you can move the screen according to your need. This is how you will be able to reduce the pain by adjusting the angle of view according to your own self.
When you are going to watch the TV while lying down on the bed, then you should also mount level slightly above eye level that is why it is easy to look. You can find the exact height of the TV with the simple methods such as:
- You have to identify the sight of the line from which you will be easily able to watch the TV whether you are lying down or the sitting at the pillows. Now, you can easily mount line of top of the television for a few inches that is above the sight line.
- You have to tilt and manage your screen according to the eye so that you can get rid of strain on your neck. Try to find the angle that fits your eye. This is possible with the help of tilting mount.
Advantages Of TV Wall Mount:
There are a large number of benefits that you are going to achieve when you mount your TV on the wall with the help of TV wall mount. This is difficult to say that the mounting of TV on the wall is easy or hard because it is entirely dependent upon the person who is going to mount the TV on the wall. There are the major benefits that you can obtain when you use the TV wall mount in order to mount the TV on the wall. Have a look at the amazing benefits of the TV wall mount and buy your own now!
- Flat Screen TVs Should Be Mounted:
Most of the people are not aware with the fact that when they are buying the flat TV, they are actually buying the TV that is designed to be mounted on the wall and not to be put on the table. You will find the specific attachment bolts that are specially designed to attach the flat screen TV to the wall and so you are able to enjoy the screen. Whether you buy the LED, LCD or the plasma TV, every flat TV has been designed with the intention to produce the best eye watching while mounting on the wall.
- Add Space In Your Home:
When you are not placing your television on the table at the corner of your room or in the middle, then you are going to create a large number of space in your room. In this space, you can add a lot of entertainment models so that you can add things according to your own design.
- Get Rid Of Neck And Eye Strain:
When you are going to mount the TV on the wall with the help of TV wall mount, then it will help you in removing the back and neck pain that you are feeling as you can easily tilt the screen with the help of new and advanced TV wall mounts and this is how you will be able to fix the angle according to your eyes. It is best to mount the TV on a slightly higher level when you are mounting it above the fireplace.
- Easy To Install:
You won’t be able to believe that the new flat TVs are now easily able to be mounted on the wall with the help of easy TV wall mounts. You just have one person to help with you in the adjustment of the screen and this will be a matter of less than one hour. The companies always provide the directions for the installation so follow them and mount your screen according to that.
- Get The Sleek Look:
When you hang a TV on the wall, you are going to add the décor in your room. You will get more clear look if you remove the cables or hide them somehow and your room will be ultra stylish this way. These mounts are so flat that there is only 1 or 2 inch difference in the TV from the wall so that you can’t feel that the mount has been attached to the wall and TV, therefore, it provides the optimum look. You can also play your photo album when no one is in your room.
Disadvantages Of TV Stand:
When it comes to the disadvantages, there are only few and considerable ones. These TV stands with mounts are usually the bulky ones and thus they occupy a large number of space in your room. So, you have to consider the furniture and other stuff when you are going to buy a stand for the TV. Moreover, your TV is always at the risk to be knocked down by the children because of the bulky stand that is attached to it. Though the stands are highly bulky in nature, but it only takes one hit to throw the TV stand and it will crash your highly expensive equipment within only seconds.